- Bar & restaurant
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Bike racks
- credit cards accepted
- laundry service (fee)
- lockers in the hallways
- children’s beds**
- wheelchair accessible room
- bicycle rental
* € 50,- deposit per bike
**A maximum of one baby bed per room. Extra beds, children's beds or baby beds are subject to availability and confirmation by the hostel.
Location & Route
From Dordrecht station (8 km) you take bus 4 Staart. Get off at the Baanhoekweg stop. From here it is a 1.5 km walk to the hostel. You can also order the door-stop taxi for the last part. You reserve the door-stop taxi at least one hour before departure, telephone 0900-7289965 (10 cpm) (choice menu 2 Drechtsteden, choice 1 door-stop taxi). This taxi will take you to the hostel at a regular rate from the bus stop. You can also take a taxi from Dordrecht station to the hostel (+/- € 16).
Take the Dordrecht exit (N3) off the A16. Then the De Hollandse Biesbosch exit. Take a right turn at the end of the slip road. The hostel is located 5 km further on. Take the Randweg Dordrecht exit off the A15. Then the De Hollandse Biesbosch exit. Take a right turn at the end of the slip road. The hostel is located 5 km further on.
You can park your car for free.
Good to know
You will be given bed linen upon arrival to make your own bed. Towels are not included. These can be rented at the hostel.
- Children aged till 2 years stay for free.
- It is mandatory to reserve a private room when there are children aged 12 years or younger in your party.
- Guest under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult (18+).
- Dogs are welcome from November to March. Don't forget to add your dog in step 2 of your booking. Guide dogs are always allowed in private rooms.