It’s that time again! Man’s best friend is allowed to come on holiday or a weekend away at Stayokay. It is time to get some fresh air on the beach or run around in the forest. From November until end of March, you and your dog are welcome at six Stayokay hostels.
Quality time with your dog
Your dog is welcome at six different hostels: Bergen op Zoom, Dordrecht, Gorssel, Noordwijk, Heeg and Texel. Feel free to discover these beautiful areas with your dog and let your pet sleep in the same room as you. How unique is that?
At arrival, you will receive a generous welcoming package with responsible, delicious treats for your dog. This welcoming package is provided by Yarrah, the only pet food manufacturer in the Netherlands that offers organic pet food.
Each dog follows a different diet, so it is important to bring your own dog food during the stay. You will find a drinking bowl with refreshing water in the communal area. Because the dog is spending the night in your room, it is also essential to bring its sleeping basket along with you.
Want to book?
You only pay € 9,- for the entire visit to bring your dog along! Read the Terms & Conditions then go ahead and book with these steps:
- Select your hostel, period of stay and room.
- Click on ‘Next step’.
- Select ‘Extra service’ under the tab ‘Additional options’
- Check in your dog (max. one dog per private room).
- Finish your booking.
Choose your hostel!
*Terms and conditions
- Owners bring their own dog basket, drinking bowl for in the room and dog food. These will not be provided by the hostel.
- Only applies to stays in a private room.
- Max. one dog per private room.
- Each hostel has a maximum of four private rooms available for a party with a dog.
- The welcoming package is available while stocks last.
- Owners are responsible for their dogs at all times.
- Dogs are permitted in the communal areas with the exception of the bar and restaurant.
- The dog must be kept on a lead at all times in the hostel and on the hostel grounds.
- The dog may be left unattended in the bedroom provided the owner is in the hostel.
- Dog excrement on the hostel grounds should always be cleaned up.
- Any damage caused will be charged to the dog’s owner.
- The arrangement does not apply to the Wikkelhouse in Dordrecht.