It’s that time again! Man’s best friend is allowed to come on holiday or a weekend away at Stayokay. It is time to get some fresh air on the beach or run around in the forest. From November until end of March, you and your dog are welcome at six Stayokay hostels: Bergen op Zoom, Dordrecht, Gorssel, Noordwijk, Heeg and Texel.
Of course extra facilities are offered at these hostels. At arrival, you will receive a generous welcoming package with responsible, delicious treats for your dog. This welcoming package is provided by Yarrah, the only pet food manufacturer in the Netherlands that offers organic pet food.
You will find a drinking bowl with refreshing water in the communal area. Your dog will be spending the night in your room so remember to bring its sleeping basket along with you. Each dog follows a different diet, which is why you will have to provide your own dog food. Good to know: on New Year’s Eve, location Dordrecht is firework-free. That means a lovely quiet turn of the year for you and your dog!
View the hostels!
Want to book?
You only pay € 7.50 to bring your dog along! Read the Terms & Conditions then go ahead and book with these steps:
- Select your hostel, period of stay and room.
- Click on ‘Next step’.
- Select ‘Extra service’ under the tab ‘Additional options’.
- Check in your dog (max. one dog per private room).
- Finish your booking.
- Owners bring their own dog basket, drinking bowl for in the room and dog food. These will not be provided by the hostel.
- Only applies to stays in a private room.
- Max. one dog per private room.
- Each hostel has a maximum of four private rooms available for a party with a dog.
- The welcoming package is available while stocks last.
- Owners are responsible for their dogs at all times.
- Dogs are permitted in the communal areas with the exception of the bar and restaurant.
- The dog must be kept on a lead at all times in the hostel and on the hostel grounds.
- The dog may be left unattended in the bedroom provided the owner is in the hostel.
- Dog excrement on the hostel grounds should always be cleaned up.
- Any damage caused will be charged to the dog’s owner.