‘In the morning you can smell the fresh morning dew and you step out barefoot onto the cool grass. It really gives me a feeling of having my own mini penthouse in the heart of the countryside!’ (Anne, 36).
Spend the night in a cardboard house
Stayokay Dordrecht is located in a beautiful spot in the Hel- and Zuildepolder at the edge of Hollandse Biesbosch National Park. The hostel offers private rooms as well as a campsite. The Wikkelhouse is on this campsite. It is a tiny house that has been made of recycled cardboard, making it the ideal place for an environmentally-friendly break!
What will you find in the Wikkelhouse?
- A premium Auping double bed and a set of bunk beds
- A shower and toilet, plus towels
- A small kitchen with a two-ring stove, fridge and coffee machine
- Pans, tableware and cutlery for four people
- Airconditioning and heating
- Breakfast is included
Good to know
- We're going back to basics so there is no TV and Wi-Fi
- A minimum stay of 2 nights applies
- Dogs are not allowed in the Wikkelhouse
- The Wikkelhouse is suitable for max. 4 persons. It is not possible to add an extra bed.
- Are you travelling with a baby (up to 2 years)? Then book without a baby and indicate this as a comment when booking.