‘In the morning you can smell the fresh morning dew and you step out barefoot onto the cool grass. It really gives me a feeling of having my own mini penthouse in the heart of the countryside!’ (Anne, 36).
Stayokay Dordrecht it located in a beautiful spot in the Hel and Zuildepolder at the edge of Hollandse Biesbosch National Park. The hostel offers rooms and beds as well as a campsite. The Wikkelhouse is on this campsite. It is a lodge that has been made of recycled cardboard, making it the ideal place for an environmentally-friendly break!
What will you find in the Wikkelhouse?
- a premium Auping double bed and a set of bunk beds
- a shower and toilet, plus towels
- a small kitchen with a two-ring stove, fridge and coffee machine
- pans, tableware and cutlery for four people
- airconditioning and heating
Good to know
- We're going back to basics so there is no WiFi.
- Breakfast buffet in the hostel is included.
- A minimum stay of 2 nights applies on weekends.
- Dogs are not allowed in the Wikkelhouse.