‘In the morning you can smell the fresh morning dew and you step out barefoot onto the cool grass. It really gives me a feeling of having my own mini penthouse in the heart of the countryside!’ (Anne, 36).
Stayokay Dordrecht it located in a beautiful spot in the Hel and Zuildepolder at the edge of Hollandse Biesbosch National Park. The hostel offers rooms and beds as well as a campsite. The Wikkelhouse is on this campsite. It is a lodge that has been made of recycled cardboard, making it the ideal place for an environmentally-friendly break!
What will you find in the Wikkelhouse?
- a double bed and a bunk bed of the brand Auping (with bedding)
- a shower and toilet
- a towel each
- a small kitchen with a two-ring stove, fridge and coffee machine
- a set of pans, tableware and cutlery for four people
- airconditioning and heating
- a delicious breakfast is included!
What won’t you find in the Wikkelhouse?
we are going back to basics so there is no TV
* A minimum stay of 2 nights is required in the Wikkelhouse