‘In the morning you can smell the fresh morning dew and you step out barefoot onto the cool grass. It really gives me a feeling of having my own mini penthouse in the heart of the countryside!’ (Anne, 36).
Stayokay Dordrecht it located in a beautiful spot in the Hel and Zuildepolder at the edge of Hollandse Biesbosch National Park. The hostel offers rooms and beds as well as a campsite. The Wikkelhouse is on this campsite. It is a lodge that has been made of recycled cardboard, making it the ideal place for an environmentally-friendly break!
What will you find in the Wikkelhouse?
- a double bed and a bunk bed of the brand Auping (with bedding)
- a towel each
- cooking can be done on a two-ring stove, using the set of pans provided of course
- tableware and cutlery for four people
- a fridge
- sink with running water
- douche and toilet
- coffee machine
- breakfast included
What won’t you find in the Wikkelhouse?
- we are going back to basics so there isn’t even any Wi-Fi or TV
Staying in the Wikkelhouse
* A minimum stay of 2 nights is required in the Wikkelhouse