'You really feel like you're on holiday when you're staying in a Wikkelhouse. You wake up feeling refreshed and with a smile on your face. I've never been on a nature holiday like that before!' - Klaas, 45 years old.
A tiny house made of recyclable cardboard, so it's sustainable too!
Ever slept in a cardboard house?
Welcome to the Achterhoek! This region is the perfect place for a holiday in nature. Enjoy a bike ride and search for peace and quiet.
A night in a Wikkelhouse in Gorssel will make your holiday complete.
What will you find in the Wikkelhouse?
- a premium Auping double bed and a set of bunk beds
- a shower and toilet, plus towels
- a small kitchen with a two-ring stove, fridge and coffee machine
- pans, tableware and cutlery for four people
- Wi-Fi, airconditioning and heating
Good to know
- We're going back to basics so there is no TV
- Breakfast is included
- A minimum stay of 2 nights applies
- Dogs are not allowed in the Wikkelhouse