'Best of both worlds: your own private house in the middle of the forest, where you can enjoy your peace and privacy. While staying close to a hostel, employees are always there to assist you. Moreover, you can still get in touch with other people on holiday" (Rebecca, 45 years old).
Ever slept in a cardboard house?
Stayokay Apeldoorn is located in the middle of a forest, close to the Veluwe. The hostel has both private rooms and shared dorms. The terrain also has two Wikkelhouses Find your inner peace during a sustainable holiday. Why sustainable? This lodge is made out of recycled cardboard!
What will you find in the Wikkelhouse?
- A premium Auping double bed and a set of bunk beds
- A shower and toilet, plus towels
- Picnic table in front of the house
- A small kitchen with a two-ring stove, fridge and coffee machine
- Pans, tableware and cutlery for 4 people
- Wi-Fi, airconditioning and heating
- Breakfast is included
Good to know
- We're going back to basics so there is no TV
- A minimum stay of 2 nights applies
- Dogs are not allowed in the Wikkelhouse
- The Wikkelhouse is suitable for max. 4 persons. It is not possible to add an extra bed.
- Are you travelling with a baby (up to 2 years)? Then book without a baby and indicate this as a comment when booking.