'Best of both worlds: your own private house in the middle of the forest, where you can enjoy your peace and privacy. While staying close to a hostel, employees are always there to assist you. Moreover, you can still get in touch with other people on holiday" (Rebecca, 45 years old).
Stayokay Apeldoorn is located in the middle of a forest, close to the Veluwe. The hostel has both private rooms and shared dorms. The terrain also has two Wikkelhouses Find your inner peace during a sustainable holiday. Why sustainable? This lodge is made out of recycled cardboard!
What will you find in the Wikkelhouse?
- a premium Auping double bed and a set of bunk beds
- a shower and toilet, plus towels
- a small kitchen with a two-ring stove, fridge and coffee machine
- pans, tableware and cutlery for four people
- WiFi, airconditioning and heating
Good to know
- Breakfast is included.
- A minimum stay of 2 nights applies.
- Dogs are not allowed in the Wikkelhouse.