Hostel Haarlem - Features
More about Stayokay Haarlem
You can also enjoy a meal and meet friends from all over the world in the friendly brown cafe ‘The Shuffle’. Stayokay Haarlem is centrally located near the connecting road to the beach, the woods, the city centre of Haarlem and Amsterdam.
Good to know
You will be given bed linen upon arrival to make your own bed. Towels are not included. These can be rented at the hostel. The hostel is accessible until midnight. The front doors are locked after this time.
- free WiFi public area's
- meeting facilities
- wheelchair accessible
- free public parking
- luggage storage
- bicycle rental
- bicycle racks
- payment with credit card possible
- baby bed/ extra bed on request*
- check in: 15:00 - 23:00
- check out: to 10:30 a.m.
- breakfast: 07:30 - 09:30 a.m
- dinner: 18:00 – 19:30
- Children aged till 2 years stay for free.
- It is mandatory to reserve a private room when there are children aged 12 years or younger in your party.
- Guest under the age of 16 must be accompanied by someone of 18 years or older.
- Pets are not permitted.
*A maximum of one baby bed per room. Extra beds, children's beds or baby beds are subject to availability and confirmation by the hostel.
Cancellation/ advance payments: You pay for your stay at Stayokay in advance. Cancellation terms & conditions apply in the event of a cancellation.
We charge for groups (+10 people) a deposit on arrival of € 350,-.