Fancy a trip to the city? Explore Haarlem. Cultural outings, shopping, food and drinks? Plenty of options! Or do you prefer the great outdoors? Enjoy cycling through the dunes or taking a walk on the beach? It's all possible in and around Haarlem.
|Sports||Food & Drinks|
|31 rooms||136 beds||4 multifunctional rooms|
We have 2-, 4-, 6- and 8-person rooms. In all our rooms you will find:
- Private shower and toilet
Forgot to pack your towel? No problem, you can rent a towel at the hostel. Want us to arrange your towels, shampoo and shower gel? We can do that too!
Facilities in the hostel
Stayokay Haarlem is situated on the edge of the Noordersportpark. In the cosy brown cafe The Shuffle, you can meet people from all over the world. Stayokay Haarlem is centrally located on the main road to the beach, the forest, Haarlem city centre and Amsterdam.
- Over 125 beds
- 4 multifunctional rooms
- Garden with lawn and BBQ
- Bicycle and boat hire
- Free parking for car and bus
The perfect group accommodation
Stayokay Haarlem is ideal for groups due of its location next to the Noordersportpark, on the edge of the city and within cycling distance of the Bloemendaal beach. The hostel offers many facilities and activities to complete your group stay. In addition, Haarlem has a pleasant and lively city centre. Visit the Butterfly Garden or take a boat trip from the hostel to Teylers Museum. End the day with a barbecue on the terrace by the water − we'll light up the fire basket!
Group activities in and around Haarlem
But where do you start organising your trip? We are happy to share our favourite tips with you to have an unforgettable time!
- Visit National Park Zuid-Kennemerland. This beautiful nature reserve is close to the hostel, freely accessible and perfect for exploring by bike or on foot.
- Nature playground Paddenpoel is a small playground in the Haarlem Kweektuin. Here you can climb, play with water and build huts.
- Visit the Archaeology Museum, the most exciting underground museum! You can find this unique and interesting museum in Haarlem's city centre. Admission is free, so why not take a look?
- Haarlem is a beautiful historic city with many hidden courtyards. Download one of the many free city walks and visit these hidden gems. Perfect to combine with a drawing lesson, for example!
- The hostel itself is a wonderful place to be with your group. How about an evening by the campfire or a game tournament?
- Visit the smallest zoo in the Netherlands! You won't find elephants here (they won't fit!) but there are plenty of other animals to admire.
- Think visiting a church is boring? No way! Haarlem's St. Bavo Church is stunning and definitely worth a visit with your group.
- In Santpoort, a town close to the hostel, you can find the Ruins of Brederode. A stunning ancient castle with an interesting history. Guided tours abailable.
- One of the most beautiful museums in the Netherlands is surely the Teylers Museum in Haarlem. The building alone is worth it, let alone the wonderful collection it houses!
- Discover Haarlem in a whole new way, from the water! Cruising the Spaarne is a great way to fill the afternoon.
- Haarlem has a large indoor climbing wall. A challenging and fun activity for the whole group.
- A trip to the Frans Hals Museum should definitely not be missing from your to-do list when you visit Haarlem. The museum of the Golden Age is free of charge for everyone up to the age of 18 and interesting for young and old!
Get sporty with your group!
Are you coming to Haarlem for an active weekend? Don't look any further! You can find everything you need near the hostel.
|Facility||Distance from hostel|
|Soccer field||1 km|
|Swimming pool||1 km|
Did you know we also offer bike rental? You can request this at reception or by email.
Food & Drinks
Hungry? Come dine with us in the restaurant. This is the perfect place for a bite to eat and a drink. From a solid breakfast to a delicious lunch or dinner. You can also meet other guests and make plans for the (next) day!
- Any allergies or special dietary requirements? Just let us know and we will take them into account.
- Barbecuing with the whole group? That's possible with us!
Ready to go?
Are you thinking of visiting us? Fun! We can't wait to show you around our hostel. If you have any questions or comments before your stay or if you want to book something extra, you can always send an email to email@example.com.
What else do you need to know?
- Let us know in advance if you want to rent a meeting room
- It is also useful to know this in advance when booking lunch and dinner.