- Private rooms for up to 6 people (including bathroom)
- Running in and around the hostel is always allowed!
- Close to the city and beach
Haarlem has plenty to offer with a cosy waterside terrace where you can snuggle up to a warm fire and happily reflect upon a day well spent.
In the area
- Get lost in the Haarlem courtyards
- Pay a visit to the Kennemer dunes
- If you're a tried and true museum enthusiast, we've got the Teylers- and the Frans Hals museums for you to enjoy
- Visit the capital Amsterdam
- Visit Artisklas, the smallest zoo in Europe
Haarlem is the perfect place for families
''We had a great time. The pool table was a hit for the kids! We went to Teyler's museum in Haarlem. This is highly recommended!!''.
- Laura, mother of 2 children
The place to be
- Shower and toilet in the rooms
- Cots and chairs
- Terrace and garden
- Bike rental
- Games and pool table
- Free parking space
Fancy a wonderful bike ride with the whole family? Get on a bike and discover how beautiful the Netherlands is. Rent a bike from us and explore the neighborhood at your own pace.
If you're looking for a nice cycle route, just let us know. We're happy to help!
Children up to 3 years old stay for free, children up to 13 years receive a €4.50 discount per night. Plus 50% discount on meals.
One card, plenty of discounts! For €25 per year, the whole family enjoys many discounts. For example, everyone gets a €2.50 discount per person per night, and you also enjoy discounts on, for instance, bicycles and bars.
The card can be requested online when making a booking or at the reception in a Stayokay hostel in the Netherlands.
Are you ready for your family adventure?
Find your family room and book on Stayokay.com for the best price, guaranteed.