- Bar & restaurant
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Bike rental
- credit cards accepted
- bicycle racks**
- children’s beds
- wheelchair accessible room
*A maximum of one baby bed per room. Extra beds, children's beds or baby beds are subject to availability and confirmation by the hostel.
** Bicycle racks are locked. Please ask the front desk for storage.
Location & Route
Take the train to Deventer or Zutphen station. From Zutphen take bus 81 towards Deventer and transfer in Epse to bus 56 towards Borculo. From Deventer take bus 56 towards Borculo.
Get off at the De Drie Kieften stop, a 2-km walk from the hostel.
You can also take a regional taxi from both stations. Order the taxi at least one hour advance on 0900 0276.
From Deventer take the N48 in the direction of Zutphen. In Epse, take a left at the traffic lights. At the very next street, take a left. Go 5 km and you will see the hostel.
From Zutphen, take the N48 in the direction of Deventer. In Eefde take a right, towards Bathmen. Follow the signs to the hostel.
Please note: some car navigation systems do not recognize the address. Is this the case, please try looking for "Kring van Dorth" instead of "Gorssel".
We have our own private unattended car park (free parking). This is located next to the hostel.
Good to know
You will be given bed linen upon arrival to make your own bed. Towels are not included, but can be purchased at the hostel upon arrival.
- Guests under the age of 16 must be accompanied by someone of 18 years or older.
- A private room must be booked for parties comprising children 12 and under.
- Children aged 2 and under stay for free.
- Dogs are welcome from November to March. Don't forget to add your dog in step 2 of your booking (€9 per dog).
- Terms & conditions apply in the event of cancellation.