Hostel Utrecht - Bunnik - Features
More about Stayokay Utrecht-Bunnik
The main building, dating from 1830, ‘De Ridderhofstad’, which has three different restaurant halls and room for nearly 80 guests. The bar in the adjacent carriage house has a historic theme. Its doors open out onto a terrace café that offers a splendid view of the surrounding area. ‘De Bongerd’, which stands separate from the other buildings, is particularly suited for groups.
Good to know
You will be given bed linen upon arrival to make your own bed. Towels are not included. These can be rented at the hostel.
The bar/cafe is open daily from 09:00h until 24:00h.
- free WiFi public area's
- meeting facilities
- luggage storage
- free public parking
- bicycle racks
- bicycle rental
- payment with credit card possible
- baby bed/ extra bed on request*
- check in: 15:00 - 23:00 pm
- check out: to 10:00 am
- breakfast: 07:30 - 9:30 am
- dinner: 18:00 pm
- Children aged till 2 years stay for free.
- It is mandatory to reserve a private room when there are children aged 12 years or younger in your party.
- Guest under the age of 16 must be accompanied by someone of 18 years or older.
- Pets are not permitted.
*A maximum of one baby bed per room. Extra beds, children's beds or baby beds are subject to availability and confirmation by the hostel.
Cancellation/ advance payments: You pay for your stay at Stayokay in advance. Cancellation terms & conditions apply in the event of a cancellation.