- Bar & restaurant
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Bike rental
- credit cards accepted
- bicycle racks
- children’s beds*
- wheelchair accessible**
*A maximum of one baby bed per room. Extra beds, children's beds or baby beds are subject to availability and confirmation by the hostel.
** Though the ground floor and restaurant are wheelchair accessible, we do not have an accessible room.
Location & Route
From Apeldoorn station take bus 6, get off at the Mandala stop or take bus 7 and get off at the Chamavenlaan stop. Backtrack 100 m to the hostel. It is also possible to take a “treintaxi” from the station.
The hostel is located on the west side of Apeldoorn. From the ring road first follow the signs to Apenheul, take the exit to the hostel at the Asselsestraat / Laan van Spitsbergen intersection. Take the right after 100m.
The hostel has its own (free) car park.
Good to know
You will be given bed linen upon arrival to make your own bed. Towels are not included. These can be purchased at the hostel for € 4,50 per towel.
- Guests under the age of 16 must be accompanied by someone of 18 years or older.
- A private room must be booked for parties comprising children 12 and under.
- Children aged 2 and under stay for free.
- Guide dogs are welcome in private rooms only. Other pets are not allowed.
- Terms & conditions apply in the event of cancellation.