- Bar & restaurant
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Bike rental
- wheelchair accessible room
- bicycle racks
- payment with credit card possible
- baby bed/ extra bed on request*
- lockers in the hallways**
*A maximum of one baby bed per room. Extra beds, children's beds or baby beds are subject to availability and confirmation by the hostel.
**In the hallways for 20 cents per hour.
Location & Route
The hostel is a 15-minute walk from Maastricht Station. You can also take bus numbers 1, 2 or 5 until the Avenue Céramique stop, a 10-minute walk from the hostel.
Private Transport & Parking
From the Kruisdonk intersection, follow signs marked ‘Cadier en Keer - Berg en Terblijt - Hasselt - Maastricht’. Then follow signs marked ‘Liège - Cadier en Keer - Maastricht Centrum-Zuid’. At the Geusselt intersection, traffic is being diverted along the upper (N2) tunnel tube to exit 54 (Cadier en Keer) towards John F. Kennedysingel.
There is a municipal car park next the hostel. This has around 250 - 300 parking spaces and room for 6 buses. There is paid parking on Monday to Sunday from 8.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. and on Thursday evening until 9.00 p.m. A day ticket costs € 6.00. The car park appears on sign posts as Stadspark I / II / III.
Good to know
You will be given bed linen upon arrival to make your own bed. Towels are not included. These can be rented at the hostel.Additional Services: Order the Full-Service Package for €6.25 p.p. at least 24 hours before arrival. Your bed will be made up for you and you will also receive shampoo, shower gel and a towel. Breakfast is not included, but you can book it separately or buy it at the hostel.
Are you a student and do you need a place to stay?
- Guests under the age of 16 must be accompanied by someone of 18 years or older.
- A private room must be booked for parties comprising children 12 and under.
- Children aged 2 and under stay for free.
- Guide dogs are allowed in private rooms. Pets are not permitted.
- Terms & conditions apply in the event of cancellation.