At Stayokay Maastricht, you can conveniently book the best activities for your group. Whether you want to discover the historic city or the beautiful countryside of Limburg; it's all within reach. Visit one of the many museums or go mountain biking through the marlstone caves. Our staff will be happy to help you create the perfect group tour!
|Sports||Food & Drinks|
|42 rooms||183 beds||3 multifunctional rooms|
Stayokay Maastricht is very popular because of its beautiful location on the banks of the river Maas. The hostel is within walking distance of the Onze Lieve Vrouwe Plein and has beautiful, colorful rooms and a lovely terrace by the water.
There are 2-, 4-, 5- and 6-bed rooms. You can also book a night in a shared room (max. 7 people). In all our rooms you will find:
- Private shower, toilet and sink
- Bed linen
Forgot to pack your towel? No problem, you can book a full service package. Then you will have a towel, shampoo, shower gel and your bed will be made up!
The hostel has a pleasant outdoor terrace where you can enjoy a barbecue with the whole group. The accommodation also has its own jetty, where you can easily moor a boat.
- Restaurant and bar
- 3 multifunctional rooms
- Over 175 beds
- Bicycle storage and rental
- Terrace by the Maas
- Parking for car and bus (paid)
- Jetty for boats
Please let us know in advance if you want to rent a meeting room.
Active with your group
Are you coming to Maastricht for an active weekend? Don't look any further! You can find everything you need near the hostel.
|Facility||Distance from the hostel|
|Atlethics (Track and field)||1,7 km|
|Soccer field||5 km|
|Swimming pool||5 km|
|(Field) Hockey field||5 km|
|Basketball court||5 km|
Did you know we also offer bike rental? You can request this at reception or by email.
Food & drinks
Hungry? Come dine with us in the restaurant. This is the perfect place for a bite to eat and a drink. From a solid breakfast to a delicious lunch or dinner. You can also meet other guests and make plans for the (next) day!
- Any allergies or special dietary requirements? Just let us know and we will take them into account.
- Barbecuing with the whole group? That's possible with us!
Group activities in and around Maastricht
- Want to help out on the farm for a day? At Farm Daalhoeve you can help out in the barn and, cuddle the animals!
- Explore Maastricht's historic city centre during one of the many free walking routes.
- Bring a packed lunch from the hostel and visit the nature reserve Sint Pietersberg. Hike to the highest point and enjoy a picnic.
- A visit to Centre Céramique is highly recommended. The various exhibitions and extensive library can be perfectly combined with a social studies lesson.
The ancient Dominican Church where (according to many) the most beautiful bookstore in the world is located, is also worth a visit!
- A visit to the famous caves of the Sint Pietersberg should not be missed! A guided tour is available.
- In the middle of the bustling heart of the city is the Sint Janskerk, a beautiful church with a long and rich history. Challenge your group to a workout and climb the tower!
- Radium Boulders is an indoor climbing hall. Bouldering is accessible to everyone; no fussing about with ropes and compulsory courses.
- Discover Maastricht in a totally different way, from the river Maas! Rent a boat and take a scenic tour of the city.
Ready to go?
Are you thinking of visiting us? Fun! We can't wait to show you around our hostel. If you have any questions or comments before your stay or if you want to book something extra, you can always send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What else do you need to know?
- Let us know in advance if you want to rent a meeting room.
- It is also useful to know this in advance when booking lunch and dinner.