Your host: Bart
- Bar & restaurant
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Bike racks
- credit cards accepted
- lockers in the hallways
- wheelchair accessible room
- baby bed/ extra bed on request*
A maximum of one baby bed per room. Extra beds, children's beds or baby beds are subject to availability and confirmation by the hostel.
Location & Route
Take the train to Leiden (Central Station) or Voorhout station and take bus 57 to the Brink stop in Noordwijkerhout. Walk to the end of the Dr. Spoellaan. Then take a right, walk along the large psychiatric hospital building and continue on the Langevelderweg. This street turns into the Langevelderlaan. Stayokay Noordwijk is located at the intersection of this street with the Randweg (facing the dunes). The walk takes 30 minutes. You can also get off one stop earlier and take a taxi. From Haarlem take bus 90 in the direction of Den Haag. Get off at the Brink stop in Noordwijkerhout.
From Amsterdam/Schiphol/Den Haag (A4) take the exit to Lisse/Hillegom/Nieuw Vennep. Follow the signs for Lisse until you see signs for Keukenhof/Langevelderslag/Noordwijkerhout. Follow Langevelderslag until you see the exit for Langevelderslag. Ignore this exit and continue going straight past the bungalowpark de Noordwijkse Duinen. Drive 300 m and you will see the hostel on your left. From Rotterdam/Den Haag/Leiden (A4) take the N206. (Katwijk/Noordwijk exit). Follow this until the Noordwijkerhout exit. Pass under the N206. At the roundabout follow the signs in the direction of Noordwijkerhout and at the next roundabout take a left onto the Schulpweg. After a sharp curve (near the dunes) to the right this road turns into the Randweg and you will see the hostel on your right.
There is free parking in front of the hostel.
Good to know
You will be given bed linen upon arrival to make your own bed. Towels are not included. These can be rented at the hostel.
- Children aged till 2 years stay for free.
- It is mandatory to reserve a private room when there are children aged 12 years or younger in your party.
- Guest under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult (18+).
- Showers and toilets are available in the corridor.
- All rooms have a bathroom.
- Breakfast is included.
- Dogs are welcome from November to March. Don't forget to add your dog in step 2 of your booking (€9 per dog). Guide dogs are always allowed in private rooms.
- Cancellation/ advance payments: You pay for your stay at Stayokay in advance. Cancellation terms & conditions apply in the event of a cancellation.