Marines go on all kinds of missions around the world. What about you? You can now go on your very own mission in the harbour city named Rotterdam. So pack your bag and get ready for an adventurous night!
Attention all cool boys and girls! Do you dare go on an adventure in the Marine Corps Room?
On a mission with the Marines
The Marine Corps Room has been stylishly designed and even features a climbing wall and hiding place for the kids! Of course you will also go on an adventure to the Marines Museum, tickets are included.
You will find this room in a very special location; in a real cube house at Stayokay Rotterdam. Your stay will therefore not only be super cool, but also higgledy-piggledy!
What can you expect?
A stay in the Marine Corps Room includes:
- a double bed for the parents and a bunk bed for the kids, already made up before you arrive
- en-suite bathroom with towels, shower gel and shampoo
- sitting/relaxing space, climbing wall and hiding place for the kids
- full breakfast, in Marines style
- a surprise for the kids
- family ticket for the Marines Museum
The Marines Museum
In this museum, you will discover the history of the Marine Corps. You will see the gear and means of transportation the marines use as well as many other things! The museum was awarded the Kidsproof 2021 award. You can find the museum at 5 minutes walking distance from the hostel, close to the Oude Haven in Rotterdam.
Good to know
- The family ticket for the museum is valid for 2 adults and 2 children up to 18 years old (due to school holidays, closed on Mondays)
- You will receive the museum ticket upon check-in, the receptionist will help you book your visit.
- Planning to stay an extra night? Then the second day will include a lunch instead of a museum ticket
- In case the whole family has a museum card, a lunch is included instead of the museum ticket
- It is not possible to put a baby bed or crib in the room