Ride the Rails in the Railway Museum Room
Spend the night with a suitcase full of stories. Spending the night in a train world has never been so lifelike!
Suitcase full of stories
This quad room is fun for kids and parents, completely decorated in the (retro) style of the Railway Museum. From station clock to luggage rack to vintage train seats: it contains everything that has to do with the railway, and you will be able to completely emerge yourself in past (train) times. Immerse yourself completely in the classic railway times.
And where does your train stop next? At the Railway Museum of course!
Ready to board this train adventure? Click on the button below and scroll down. You will find the 4 person Railway Museum Room under 'Private Rooms'.
What will you find in the Railway room?
What to expect?
- private bathroom
- towels, shower gel and shampoo
- ready-made beds (in train theme for children)
- full breakfast with train-themed plates and cutlery
- a vintage suitcase full of stories
- train-themed games
- a game table with train track
- a surprise for the children
- a family ticket for the Railway Museum
- baby cot available on request