Rotterdam making an impact!
+31 (0)10 436 57 63
3011 MH Rotterdam
- Bar & restaurant
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Bike storage
- credit cards accepted
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- baby bed/ extra bed on request*
*A maximum of one baby bed per room. Extra beds, children's beds or baby beds are subject to availability and confirmation by the hostel.
**In the hallways for 20 cents per hour. Lockers in the rooms need to be locked with your own padlock, or can be bought at the reception.
Location & Route
Stayokay Rotterdam is in a beautiful location, but well-hidden, so read the directions carefully. No worries if you get lost though, just give us a shout on +31 (0)10 436 5763 and we'll help you find us.
The hostel is located in the very distinctive Cube Houses. There are small squares in between the cubes. As you walk upwards between the cubes, you will cross lots of these squares and you will be led automatically to Stayokay at number 85. Don’t worry, just follow the path upwards and you’ll get there; we promise!
The Rotterdam hostel is located just around the corner of the Rotterdam Blaak railway station. You will see the Cube houses immediately when exiting the station. When travelling via Rotterdam Central Station, you can travel by either train or tram (line 21) to Rotterdam Blaak. Once you see the distinctive yellow cubes, read the directions under the heading ‘Finding the hostel on foot’.
We advise our visitors to come by public transport. In case you wish to come by car, you can plan your route through the link below. it is possible to park in the vicinity of the hostel although paid parking is in effect.
There are no parking facilities at the hostel; you can park in a nearby parking garage, “Oude Haven”, for €20 per 24 hours. You can also use a number of Park and Ride (P+R) car parks in Rotterdam. For directions see rotterdam.nl/parkeren.
Good to know
You will be given bed linen upon arrival to make your own bed. Towels are not included. These can be rented at the hostel.
- Children aged till 2 years stay for free.
- It is mandatory to reserve a private room when there are children aged 12 years or younger in your party.
- Guest under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult (18+).
- Showers and toilets are available in the corridor.
- Guide dogs are allowed in private rooms. Pets are not permitted.
- Terms & conditions apply in the event of a cancellation.
- Reservation and stay on the same day is possible until 22:30.