Hostel Rotterdam - Features
More about Stayokay Rotterdam
Every room has its own washing facilities and the hostel will be fitted with state-of-the-art facilities. The hostel is particularly suitable for groups staying several nights, but also for meetings & workshops.
Good to know
You will be given bed linen upon arrival to make your own bed. Towels are not included. These can be rented at the hostel.
- free WiFi public area's
- meeting facilities
- wheelchair accessible
- public parking*
- luggage storage
- bicycle rental
- payment with credit card possible
- baby bed/ extra bed on request*
- check in: from 14:00 pm
- check out: to 11:30 am (from October 1 to 11.00 am)
- breakfast: Monday to Friday: 07:30 – 09:30 a.m. Saturday and Sunday: 08:00 – 10:00 a.m
- dinner: 18:00 pm
- Children aged till 2 years stay for free.
- It is mandatory to reserve a private room when there are children aged 12 years or younger in your party.
- Guest under the age of 16 must be accompanied by someone of 18 years or older.
- Pets are not permitted.
Public parking is available close to the hostel in the car park “Oude Haven”. To get to the car park, head for the street called Burgemeester van Walsumweg 718.
*A maximum of one baby bed per room. Extra beds, children's beds or baby beds are subject to availability and confirmation by the hostel.
Cancellation/ advance payments: You pay for your stay at Stayokay in advance. Cancellation terms & conditions apply in the event of a cancellation.