Group Accommodation in Amsterdam
For group accommodation in Amsterdam, you can stay in a heritage-listed canal house or in a building overlooking one of the city’s most beautiful parks. With two exceptional locations in Amsterdam, there’s always a Stayokay hostel that perfectly fits the requirements of your group!
- Amsterdam is the largest city of Holland, that's also why there's so much to do. You never get bored!
- You will find lot of museums, admire the Nachtwacht in Rijksmuseum, visit the Anne Frank museum or go to Van Gogh museum.
- Let's go shopping in the nine streets!
- Get a picture with your favourite star at Madame Tussauds.
- Swing at the highest place in Europe.
Bespoke trips, just for your group
Sport groups, friend groups, schools: you name it! You can reserve a couple of rooms, but if you want to take it all the way you can reserve the whole hostel. Nothing's too crazy! From 21 persons you can request a booking for groups.
- Determine your own room layout.
- From breakfast, to diner or a drink; join us!
- It is also possible to rent a hall or meeting room.
- Are you looking for a schooltrip? We would like to welcome you!
- At Stayokay we go for sustainability in everything we do.
Group accomodation in Amsterdam
You always have wanted to stay in a typical Amsterdam district? Then is Stayokay the perfect location. The hostel is 15 minutes away from the center. But there's also a lott to do in the hostel, there's a café/restaurant en you also can find a theater or cinema.
- 2-, 4-, 7-, and 8-person rooms. Each room has its own shower or toilet.
- When you need time to relax you can go to the bar or restaurant.
- Make a boat trip through the canals or go shopping in the inner city. There are also a lott of museums you can visit.
- You rather want a sportive vacation? There are ceveral squares where you can do all kinds of sport activities.
Stayokay Amsterdam Vondelpark is one of the largest - internationally famous - hostels of Europe.
- 2-, 4- and 8-person rooms within each room a shower and toilet.
- In the bar or the restaurant you can go chilling.
- Go for the local tips: learn everything about making cocktails, visit the photo museum or take part on the Sandemans tour.
- Do you need a sportive vacation? Go running in Vondelpark or suppen on the canals.