Spend the night in a cardboard house
‘In the morning you can smell the fresh morning dew and you step out barefoot onto the cool grass. It really gives me a feeling of having my own mini penthouse in the heart of the countryside!’ (Anne, 36).
What will you find in the Wikkelhouse?
- a double bed and a bunk bed (with bedding)
- a towel each
- cooking can be done on a two-ring stove, using the set of pans provided of course
- tableware and cutlery for four people
- a fridge
- sink with cold running water
What won’t you find in the Wikkelhouse?
- warm water
- you can use the showers and toilets in the sanitation building on the campsite
- we are going back to basics so there isn’t even any Wi-Fi or TV
Staying in the Wikkelhouse
The Wikkelhouse can be booked from 1 April 2017.