Terschelling offers something for every group. Are you looking for fun outdoor activities like biking, hiking or wadlopen (mudflat walking)? Or would you rather experience the local culture and explore historic spots? Terschelling has it all, from interesting museums and charming villages to breath-taking nature. At every Stayokay hostel you can also book fun group activities! Find out more about our packages for groups.
Facilities in the hostel
The hostel has 35 rooms, each with its own bathroom facilities.
- 151 beds
- Arrangement of rooms: 4 x 2-person / 1 x 3-person / 23 x 4-person / 1 x 5-person / 4 x 6-person / 1 x 8-person / 1 x 10-person
- 3 recreation, rehearsal and conference room
- Children’s play area
- Table-top games
- Table tennis, air hockey
- Professional lighting and sound equipment
Around the hostel
The hostel’s extensive grounds offer a wide range of things to do:
- Terrace overlooking the mud flats
- Garden with lawn and opportunity to barbecue
- Children’s playground
- Bicycle racks
- Car parking (free)
- Beach volleyball and playing field
- Bicycle, tandem and trundle cart hire
Actively out and about on Terschelling
Discover the gorgeous surroundings. There are all sorts of things to do!
- Cycling (e.g. children’s tandem, children’s bicycle, mountain bike and electric bicycle)
- Crazy golf and ten-pin bowling
- Horse riding
- Tennis courts (indoor and outdoor)
- Sea aquarium, seal tour, covered-wagon tour, rafting, power kiting, GPS trail, Blokarting and mud flat excursions.
- Are you interested in sustainable activities? Check out our inspiration for sustainable activities.