Walking, cycling, outdoor activities, sports, meetings, culture or a day trip to Utrecht or Amersfoort; the options are infinite.
|34 rooms||132 beds||7 multifunctional rooms|
Stayokay Soest is located centrally in the Netherlands and is easily accessible by public transport or car. This hostel is located in a spacious wooded area near the Soesterduinen.
We have 2-, 4-, 6-bed rooms. In all our rooms you will find:
- own shower and toilet
- storage space
Forgot to pack your towel? No problem, you can rent a towel at the hostel. Want us to arrange your towels, shampoo and shower gel? We can do that too!
The cosy hostel offers all the necessary facilities for a comfortable stay. Families, groups and companies all feel at home here. Meet in a friendly atmosphere, at the bar, in the restaurant, on the terrace or by the campfire!
- Bar and terrace
- Over 125 beds
- 7 multifunctional rooms
- Bike rental
- Lawn & campfire area
- Volleyball & football pitch
- Free parking for car and bus
Eat & drinks
Hungry? Did you know that at our hostel you can also join us for an extensive dinner buffet? Breakfast is always included. Out and about during the day? Then take a packed lunch with you. Would you rather have lunch at the table? Book in advance of your stay.
- A barbecue is also possible on request. Do you have allergies or special dietary needs? Let us know and we will take them into account.
Group Activities in and around Soest
Travelling to Soest with your group? Great fun of course! But where do you start organising your trip? We are happy to share our favourite tips with you to have an unforgettable time!
- Walk the Klompenpad (clog path) through old farmland. Don't forget your packed lunch to enjoy a picknick halfway.
- Organise a sports afternoon around the hostel. There's plenty of space! Assemble your own teams and go to battle. The winners will be honoured during a celebratory evening.
- The greatest petting zoo in the area of Soest is the Veenweide. Come and admire the animals and test all the play equipment.
- Enjoy an evening around the campfire on the hostel's own grounds! Bring your guitar.
- Discover the Soesterberg Airbase Park. Experience the wide view from the runway and enjoy its exceptional natural beauty. Soesterberg Airbase Park is a unique area, a treasure trove full of surprises. Explore the former airbase on foot or by bicycle.
- Visit the National Military Museum and learn all about the armed forces. You'll find various (changing) exhibitions and all kinds of activities around the museum. It is also possible to order lesson packages. Giving your group the opportunity to explore at their own level.
- Amersfoort Zoo is well worth a visit. Go wild and discover the animals up close. Did you know there's a climbing route above, below and between the animals?
- Rent a mountain bike and discover the beautiful surroundings of Soest by bike.
Ready to go?
Are you thinking of visiting us? Fun! We can't wait to show you around our hostel. If you have any questions or comments before your stay or if you want to book something extra, you can always send an email to email@example.com.
What else do you need to know?
- Let us know in advance if you want to rent the meeting room
- It is also useful to know this in advance when booking lunch and dinner.