Visit one of the many palaces or museums in The Hague’s vibrant city centre. Also worth a visit are the Binnenhof and Madurodam. Stayokay Den Haag is located along the water, five minutes’ walk from Hollands Spoor station. You can cycle to the beach at Scheveningen within 30 minutes. There's enough to do both in and around the hostel.
|50 rooms||221 beds|
Ever considered a city trip to The Hague with your group? This historic city has something for everyone!
We have 2, 4, 5, 6 or 8-person rooms. You can find the following in all our rooms:
- Shower and WC
- Storage space
Don't feel like packing a towel? No worries, you can hire one in the hostel.
We always encourage our guests to go out and explore. Still, there's plenty to do at the hostel as well. We provide entertainment and the right ingredients to get you into a proper holiday mood. What do we offer?
- Bar, restaurant and terrace on the water
- Soccer table
- Pool table
- Board games
- 3 multi-purpose meeting rooms
- Barbecue options
Activities in Den Haag
Whether your group consists of active people, culture lovers or relaxers: there is something for everyone here! Do you want to plan the journey to perfection in advance? Then view our local tips below.
- Walk through the most beautiful avenue in the Netherlands
- Schedule a day at the beach in 1881
- Have a drink in the rooftop bar
- Schedule a visit to the church and jump on the trampoline!
Our hostel staff can also inform you about the best activities during your stay! Here are a few of our favourites:
- Various museums: Escher in het Paleis, Mauritshuis, Gemeentemuseum, Het Vredespaleis (Peace Palace)
- Attractions: Duinrell, Drievliet, Snowworld, Madurodam, Sealife, Canal cruise
Activities for groups
- A visit to Scheveningen beach is a must! Get some fresh air on the beach and check out the pier. On the boulevard, you'll also find the Fairytale Sculptures by the Sea: 23 beautiful statues to see, climb and catch on camera.
- The Hague equals politics. The Binnenhof, the Ridderzaal, the prime minister's Torentje and the Hofvijver are must-sees!
- Farm and picking garden Pluk! The Hague is a great place to spend an afternoon. Here you can cuddle the animals, pick your own fruits and veggies and learn about nature (paid + free activities).
- In Madurodam, you can see Holland's highlights and heritage! What makes the small country of the Netherlands so great? Discover this and more at Madurodam, a small city full of beautiful miniatures, playful activities and attractions.
- Children can learn about youth literature in a playful way at the Children's Book Museum. Learning, experiencing and doing are key elements of a museum visit. There are various fun and educational activities, such as exhibitions and workshops.
- With more than 30 attractions for young and old, a playground and shows, Family Park Drievliet is an excellent theme park for a group trip.
- At SEA LIFE Scheveningen, you get a special glimpse into the amazing marine life of our oceans. Come face to face with sharks and rays and learn about sea turtles and piranhas.
- The Museon is a popular science museum in The Hague, with collections in the fields of geology, biology, history, archaeology, physics, technology and ethnology.
Food & drink
Hungry? Did you know that you can also sit down in our hostel for an extensive dinner buffet? In any case, your breakfast is always included. Do you want to go out during the day? Then bring a packed lunch. Would you rather have lunch at the table? Book this in advance of your stay.
A barbecue is also possible on request. Allergies or special dietary requirements? Let us know and we'll take it into account.
Good to know
Are you thinking of visiting us? Nice! We can't wait to show you around our hostel. If you have any questions or comments before your stay or if you want to book something extra, you can always send an email to email@example.com or give us a call on +31 (0)70 3157888.
What else do you need to know?
- Accommodation needs to be paid ahead of time.
- Let us know in advance if you want to rent a meeting room.
- It's also useful to know in advance when booking lunch and dinner.
Requesting a stay for 21 people or more? Just fill in the form below and we'll get you rolling. Are you with fewer than 21 people? Then you can book your stay via our booking process.