You can soon get into The Hague’s vibrant city centre and you can cycle to the beach at Scheveningen within 30 minutes. There is enough to do for groups and the hostel offers a range of activities.
|50 rooms||223 beds|
Stayokay Den Haag is located along the water, five minutes’ walk from Hollands Spoor station.
We have 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 8-person rooms. You can find the following in all our rooms:
- shower and WC
- storage space
Don't feel like packing your towels? No worries, you can hire them in the hostel too.
We always encourage our guests to go out and explore. Still, there's plenty to do at the hostel as well. We provide entertainment and the right ingredients to get you into a proper holiday mood. What do we offer?
- Bar, restaurant and terrace on the water
- Soccer table
- Pool table
- Board games
- 3 multi-purpose meeting rooms
- Barbecue options
Activities in Den Haag
Whether your group consists of active people, culture lovers or relaxers: there is something for everyone here! Do you want to plan the journey to perfection in advance? Then view our local tips below.
- Walk through the most beautiful avenue in the Netherlands
- Schedule a day at the beach
- Have a drink in the rooftop bar
- Schedule a visit to the church and jump on the trampoline!
Our hostel staff can also inform you about the best activities during your stay! Here are a few of our favourites:
- Various museums: Escher in het Paleis, Mauritshuis, Gemeentemuseum, Het Vredespaleis (Peace Palace)
- Attractions: Duinrell, Drievliet, Snowworld, Madurodam, Sealife, Canal cruise