Location & Route
Stayokay Bergen op Zoom
From Bergen op Zoom station take bus 21 or 22. Get off at the Lievensberg stop and follow the signs to Stayokay Bergen op Zoom for 500 m. You can also take a special ‘Treintaxi’ for a fixed rate from the station.
There is free parking at the hostel, and there’s even enough space for buses.
Caution: buses cannot pass under the viaduct; instead from exit 28 they have to turn right and follow the signs that will take them to a road over the highway.
Good to know
You will be given bed linen upon arrival to make your own bed. Towels are not included. These can be purchased at the hostel for € 4,50 per towel.
- Guests under the age of 16 must be accompanied by someone of 18 years or older.
- A private room must be booked for parties comprising children 12 and under.
- Children aged till 2 years stay for free.
- Dogs are welcome from November to March. Don't forget to add your dog in step 2 of your booking (€9 per dog).
- Terms & conditions apply in the event of cancellation.