Hostel Utrecht - Centrum - Features
More about Stayokay Utrecht - Centrum
Stayokay Utrecht-Centrum is the ideal location for a city trip or a couple of days away with the family, but is also excellent as a group accommodation. The hostel is located in the heart of the centre at the edge of Utrecht’s nicest square: the Neude.
There are plenty of sightseeing options, restaurants, terraces, cafes and shops within walking distance, and the shops are open 7 days a week. The hostel is not even 45 minutes away from Amsterdam and Schiphol Airport, and is a 10-minute walk away from Utrecht Central Station.
Good to know
You will be given bed linen upon arrival to make your own bed. Towels are not included. These can be bought at the hostel. Breakfast is not included, but you can book it separately or buy it at the hostel.
- free WiFi
- payment with credit card possible
- luggage storage
- baby bed/ extra bed on request*
- bicycle rental
- Bicycle racks within walking distance
- ticket sales
- wheelchair accessible
- check in: from 14.00 pm
- check out: to 10:00 am
- breakfast: Mon t/m Fri: 7:30 am to 10:30 am. Sat and Sun: till 11:30 uur
- Kitchen open: from 12:00 to 20:00
- Children aged till 2 years stay for free.
- It is mandatory to reserve a private room when there are children aged 12 years or younger in your party.
- Guest under the age of 16 must be accompanied by someone of 18 years or older.
- Pets are not permitted.
*A maximum of one baby bed per room. Extra beds, children's beds or baby beds are subject to availability and confirmation by the hostel.