BRAND NEW AND IN THE CENTRE OF UTRECHT
+31 (0)30 75 01 830
3512 AD Utrecht
- Bar & café
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Bike rental
- Payment with credit card possible
- Baby bed/ extra bed on request*
- (Guarded) bicycle parkings
- Ticket sales
- Wheelchair accessible rooms
- Lounge & restaurant The 5th
* A maximum of one baby bed per room. Extra beds, children's beds or baby beds are subject to availability and confirmation by the hostel.
* Lockers: € 2,00 a day.
Location & Route
Stayokay Utrecht Centrum
Travelling by train, it's only a 10-minute walk from Utrecht Central Station. From there, walk through Hoog Catharijne shopping centre and take the Centre/Vredenburg exit. Once outside, cross the street and walk through the Drieharingstraat. Straight ahead over the Jansbrug Bridge and via the Drakenburgstraat, you'll arrive at the Neude. Stayokay Utrecht Centrum can be found at the other side above the ABN AMRO bank.
There is paid parking within and outside Utrecht’s city centre. To park within the city centre, we advise you to use one of the parking garages around shopping centre Hoog Catharijne. This can cost up to €30.00 per day.
Cheaper, however, are the Park & Ride locations, from which you can take the express tram or bus to the city centre. P+R Westraven is the best choice, with both bus 74 (towards Zeist) or 77 (towards Bilthoven) coming straight to the Neude. Both buses go past Utrecht Central Station. You can buy a 24 hour combi-ticket for parking + bus for €5.00 at the ticket machine.
Good to know
You will be given bed linen upon arrival to make your own bed. Towels are not included. These can be bought at the hostel. Breakfast is not included, but you can book it separately or buy it at the hostel.
- Guests under the age of 16 must be accompanied by someone of 18 years or older.
- A private room must be booked for parties comprising children 12 and under.
- Children aged till 2 years stay for free.
- Guide dogs are allowed in private rooms only. Pets are not permitted.
- Terms & conditions apply in the event of a cancellation.