Enjoy the good life
Stayokay Maastricht is splendidly located on the bank of the River Maas, in the heart of the town and with the bustling Onze Lieve Vrouweplein within walking distance. Read more.
Stayokay Maastricht has a clean, contemporary interior, with a fresh, hospitable atmosphere. Stayokay Maastricht is the perfect base of operations for anyone visiting the city.
Good to know
You will be given bed linen upon arrival to make your own bed. Towels are not included. These can be rented at the hostel.Additional Services: Order the Full-Service Package for €6.25 p.p. at least 24 hours before arrival. Your bed will be made up for you and you will also receive shampoo, shower gel and a towel.
- free WiFi public area's
- meeting facilities
- wheelchair accessible
- public parking*
- luggage storage
- bicycle rental
- bicycle racks
- payment with credit card possible
- baby bed/ extra bed on request*
- check in: 15:00 - 00:00 pm
- check out: 07:00 - 10:00 a.m.
- breakfast: Mo to Fr 07:00 – 10:00 a.m. Sa and Su 08:00 – 10:30 a.m
- dinner: 18:00 – 20:00
- Children aged till 2 years stay for free.
- It is mandatory to reserve a private room when there are children aged 12 years or younger in your party.
- Guest under the age of 16 must be accompanied by someone of 18 years or older.
- Pets are not permitted.
*Paid public parking is available close to the hostel costing €6 per day
*A maximum of one baby bed per room. Extra beds, children's beds or baby beds are subject to availability and confirmation by the hostel.
Cancellation/ advance payments: You pay for your stay at Stayokay in advance. Cancellation terms & conditions apply in the event of a cancellation.
We charge for groups (+10 people) a deposit on arrival of € 350,-.