What is there to do in Amsterdam? 2013 promises to be a fantastic year for Amsterdam! This is the year the city will be achieving several special milestones:
• 400 years of Amsterdam canals
• The celebration of Vincent Van Gogh’s 160th birthday
• The reopening of the Rijksmuseum
• 175 years of the Artis Zoo
• 125 years of the Concertgebouw
• Amsterdam hosts the 20th edition of the MTV European Music Awards
• The city will be open as a 24-hour destination
• And much, much more, such as special exhibitions, concerts and parades!
So come to Amsterdam and get inspired by our cultural capital!
Looking for affordable accommodations? Book now, together with family, friends or co-workers at one of the Stayokay hostels in Amsterdam. With an overnight stay at Stayokay Amsterdam Zeeburg, Amsterdam Vondelpark or Amsterdam Stadsdoelen, you can be sure you’ll be close to all of the festivities.
You will find more information about Amsterdam 2013 here.